Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Return to Writing

Good news for all fans of my stories...I have been inspired to begin a new tale. A couple of readers have corresponded with me, urging me to get back into full-scale fiction writing and I've decided to give it another go.

Details on the new story are slim right now (I'm just making notes in my head and preparing some of the art right now), but I know it will center on a beauty salon. All the usual themes of forced feminization, female domination and, of course, hypnosis, will be included.

I hope to have the opening chapter ready by mid-month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even I am not english native speaker. I'm so glad you continued writing feminization hypnosis story.

Anonymous said...

Your stories are always captivating and often put me so deeply into submissive sissy space that it takes me a long time to find my way out again! To say that I'm in eager anticipation would be an understatement.

Anonymous said...

Your stories are always captivating and often put me so deeply into submissive sissy space that it takes me a long time to find my way out again! To say that I'm in eager anticipation would be an understatement.