Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June Is Busting Out All Over 16

Another look at my very classy formal party outfit. Even after nearly two years, I still love the way this looks.



Accessories are pearls, black hose and a new idea for this outfit--the new champagne/gold pumps...which seem to look really good with this, agreed?



And a portrait...



More pics on Flickr.

I decided yesterday to drop any plans for dressing today...the heat here is really bad and makes the extra layers required for feminization very uncomfortable. And then I found out the wife is working from home today, so that all works out well, anyway. I still have Friday as another possible dressing day, but that may depend on weather and how I feel.

In the meantime, I've been working on some photo manipulation ideas that I'll present here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your style is lovely! you should get an account with weardrobe.com (=