Monday, June 7, 2010

June Is Busting Out All Over 3

This is the third and last of my new summer outfits, a top and skirt from Fashion Bug. I like the skirt a lot, especially the way it blew in the breeze from the fan in these pics. I'm not as sure about the top--I think the sleeves are just not attractive on me. Your comments are, of course, welcome.



Accessories are black headband, gold jewelry, dark hose and new pumps...more on those below.

Because I did full makeup today--including real eyeshadow and mascara--I decided some portraits were in order. Here are the best two:



Now, about those shoes:



The description from Payless: Ideal for everyday elegance, this designer pump by Christian Siriano features a textured faux leather upper with a pretty scalloped edge, a retro-inspired peep toe, a padded insole with a bold print and a 3.75" mirrored stiletto.

More pics on Flickr; another, older, outfit, later today.

1 comment:

Karen Singer said...

Nice outfits! I see what you mean about being unsure about the sleeves on the top. I like the look of the top a lot - from the front. But I too am not sure about the sleeves.

Karen