Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mid-October Dressing, 3

Today started with a little more seasonal dressing...combining the school-girlish sweater and turtleneck top with the polka-dot skirt:



As you can see, I've gone back to the shoulder-length blonde wig for today; I figured it was more in keeping with the younger look of this outfit. Accessories are the polka-dot hair bow, scarf, red and silver jewelry, white belt, white hose, and red baby-doll pumps.



The cheerleader pose on the floor seemed right for this ensemble...as did a little book perusal.

Second outfit went in a completely different direction...the red cocktail dress.



Accessories are the red hairband, pearl jewelry, red belt, black hose, and red patent spike heels. The digital makeup is slightly different as well--instead of the usual blue-eyed look I use with the blonde wig, I went with a more exotic dark-eyed appearance.



As for the wine glass...well, I did say it was a cocktail dress, didn't I? Cheers!

More pics on Flickr; my vacation dressing concludes tomorrow.

No comments: