Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Training of Gwen: Journal Entry #2


As requested, Gwen provided some more detail this week:

Monday and Wednesday

October 4 and 6
Black panties both afternoons. They are regular cut (50s) with full bottom. Black satin with lace banding around the waist. Still wearing the black slippers with two inch heel. Right now they are easy to get off if necessary. Still warm enough for shorts, so wore only my top with the panties and slippers (with shorts standing by). After an hour or so it seemed perfectly normal. Will look into a different pair of heels for next week. The wife is usually running errands in the afternoon but I have plenty of time to put slippers in the closet and my shorts back on if necessary.


In the near future, I want to add some other challenges to Gwen's routine. I'd like to get her to go out driving wearing heels. I'd also like to have her wear lipstick whenever possible. We'll see if either of those works out.

No comments: