Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Enchanted April 5

OK--here it is, my first attempt at dressing with a corset in more than three decades.

The outfit is the pink twofer top and my denim skirt. I wasn't sure the corset would make all that much difference with this, to be honest--but I was wrong, as you'll see in a moment.



As you can see, there's a very definite waist to my figure now, which makes the boobs even better looking, IMO. Accessories are silver jewelry, black belt, light hose and brown boots.



Even more importantly, the corset eliminates the "belly roll" when I'm seated...though it does make crossing one's legs a bit difficult (not as much give at the waistline). On the other hand, a corset does improve your posture (tough to slouch in one).

For a comparison, here's an earlier look at me wearing the same top, creating a bit of a waistline with a belt.

I think there's a distinct improvement in the new shots.








Finally--a portrait, because I can't resist doing these:



More pics on Flickr; another outfit posted later.

No comments: