Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Enchanted April 8

I picked up this pastel blue straight skirt at a thrift store last month; this is only the second time I've worn it, here with the bright blue Rider blouse.



The corset really does wonders for the look of this skirt...as you'll see if you take a look at the previous session with it (a sample is included below). Accessories are silver jewelry, light hose and navy blue suede peep-toe pumps.



Here's the shots of the skirt from last time--as you can see, even the tight belt doesn't define the waist the way the corset does here.



I can't wait to try out the corset with some of my slinkier outfits--like the gray-and-white t-shirt dress (coming soon) or the green sweater dress. I think it'll make the maid's uniform look even better.

More pics on Flickr; next dressing next week; more romance comics over the weekend.

No comments: