Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Because It's June 8

The second outfit today was picked to go with the new shoes (more on those later). Here's my polka-dot blouse from Wal-Mart and black pencil skirt from Fashion Bug.



Other accessories are polka-dot bow, pearls, red belt, and black hose.



Now about those shoes:


They're a Madden Girl style called "Karlla," purchased at DSW, where they are described thusly: "The Madden Girl Karlla pump is alluring and adorable. With its platform and ruffled peep toe, this shoe is one of the season's hottest trends. Satin polka dot upper with patent heel, platform, and ruffle; round peep toe with ruffle; one-half-inch platform, three-and three-quarter-inch covered heel"

This is the first time I've ever found anything I liked in a price range I could afford at DSW.

And another portrait:



More pics on Flickr...and I should be able to dress tomorrow as well.

No comments: