Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Acquisitions

Well, despite not being able to dress, I was still able to indulge in some Dani activity today...I went shopping. I browsed three different department stores (Penney's, Sears, Boscov's), a couple of smaller places, and two shoe stores.

Here's what I came away with:

I've actually been looking for a top along these nautical lines for quite a while and found this one, from the Cathy Daniels line, on sale at Boscov's.











These incredibly cute shoes were found at DSW. I rarely find stuff I like at prices I can afford there, but these were on clearance and in my size! They're from the Madden Girl line and I can't wait to wear them with some of my other polka-dot attire!

I also got two new head bands with cute bows from Claire's...but they don't show them on their website, so you'll have to wait to see them.

No comments: