Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Try to Remember 16

A much more conservative, yet still quite sexy look, than the one I wore earlier today. The navy blouse with the silver stripes is from Kmart's Jaclyn Smith collection, bought earlier this year; the black pencil skirt is from Fashion Bug, also a fairly recent purchase.


Accessories are blue bow, silver jewelry, chain belt, black pantyhose, and blue suede peep-toe pumps.


Another portrait. I think this one turned out particularly well.


I tried another video...the lighting is better, but I'm still not happy with it. I hope to have the new photo area ready within two weeks.



More pics on Flickr; this may be my last dressing/photo session for September. I have a medical procedure scheduled next week that also requires a day of "prep" time, so dressing may not happen.




No comments: