Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Try to Remember 4

We continue September with the first of three dressing/photo sessions today. (It may take me several days to post them all.) Here's the first dress I ever bought from Fashion Bug, once I discovered that this chain I thought was full of dowdy "big-girl" clothes actually has a great line of dresses that make us larger femmes look really good.


Accessories are yellow bow, silver jewelry, light hose, and bone snakeskin pumps.


Just a hint of cleavage in that shot on the left.

Some makeup notes: Once again I used real eyeshadow in a black/gray/white palette, but digitally altered it (and my irises) to green. I'm definitely getting better at the eyeshadow. In the not-too-distant future, I'll have to try real mascara again.


More pictures on Flickr; I'll try to get at least one other session posted today.



No comments: