Sunday, October 2, 2011

Octoberfest: Black & White and Read All Over 3

Final b&w outfit for the day--the animal print dress from Fashion Bug.


Accessories for this set are the wide-brimmed black hat, pearls, belt, black hose and croc print pumps.


I went back into drab and took off the makeup between the last outfit and this one, so I could eat dinner without messing things up. That meant re-applying all the cosmetics, but the mascara didn't go on real well this time, perhaps because there were still remains of the old stuff on my lashes. So this portrait is not as good, IMO, as the previous one...and I thus decided to enhance the lashes digitally just a little.


One more thing--I now understand why 19th-Century women reportedly ate so little. Try putting on a corset after even a light dinner of soup and bread...and I probably don't lace as tight as Scarlet and her sisters did.

More pics on Flickr; next dressing session probably Wednesday, which may be a "pretty in pink" run.




No comments: