Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Enchanted April 18

More new clothes. I wasn't sure about this top when I bought it and became less sure when I tried it on today ~ it's much tighter than it looks (so tight I had to put in my "boobs" after buttoning it). But I like the way it looks in the photos. The skirt is a much better fit than I had any reason to expect ~ I love the hem length!

I goofed in the photo session, though; forgot to take a shot from the back, so the usual triptych for new outfits is only a left- and right-view.


Accessories are silver jewelry, natural hose and black patent pumps.


And another portrait:


More pics on Flickr; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

I plan on writing more tomorrow (for sure, this time!) and on Friday, I'm going to spend some time arranging "my closet" down at the storage facility.




No comments: