Friday, April 20, 2012

Planning for the Future...and New Art

I spent about an hour this morning at my storage locker. I realized last week that it was getting more and more difficult to find things there, so decided to finally arrange the clothes in some kind of order. Accordingly, all the dresses, suits and other two-piece outfits are on one rack, all the blouses and skirts on the other, and all the sweaters and t-shirts neatly folded in the portable dresser.

While I was there, I also inquired about getting a larger space. I found out I could rent a locker about 50% larger (25 square feet instead of 16) for about 40% more per month. I have to decide if it's worth it; I'll probably put it off until next year.

In the meantime, I'm still not sure when I'll be dressing next week. I know for sure it won't be Tuesday ~ that's primary day around here and I'll be working at the local polling place.

But to hold you over, here's some art. I haven't posted one in a while, and I thought it was past time to do so.

Sissy Sisters


I may post more art over the weekend; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: