Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In My Closet 1

Well, I've decided to do the next couple of months a little differently. I need to update the "In My Closet" part of my Flickr pages, so I'm going to go through every piece of my wardrobe ~ blouses, tops, skirts, pants, dresses and shoes ~ and post the usual photos here and a new version of the descriptive entry on Flickr...this time, including as much background info as possible.

We'll start with this dress:

Manufacturer/line/store: Attention (Kmart)
Date purchased: March 2012

Accessories here are blue bow, silver jewelry, black hose and the shoes noted below.






Manufacturer/line/store: Mossimo "Valonia" blue patent pumps (Target)
Date purchased: March 2009

And a portrait, as usual:


More pics on Flickr; another outfit later; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: