Wednesday, May 23, 2012

In My Closet 19

Final entry in the catalogue this week is this empire-waisted animal print dress. I'm usually not a fan of the empire waist, but this one seems to work on me.


Manufacturer/line/store: Chaps (Kohls)
Date: March 2011

Accessories are black headband, red jewelry, natural hose, and the new shoes described below.



Manufacturer/line/store:
Steve Madden "P-Echo" (Famous Footwear)
Date: May 2012

As noted, I found these shoes in Famous Footwear just yesterday...on clearance for just $5.00! They're a size 10 and a little tight, and I really don't need one more pair of black patent pumps, but how could I resist them at that price?

And here's a fun portrait:


More pics on Flickr; dressing returns next week; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: