Tuesday, September 4, 2012

In My Closet 82

Today, all new clothes! Yes, yes, I'm trying to catalogue the wardrobe and yes, don't I have enough....yadda yadda yadda. Does any girl (or boy-girl) ever have enough clothes?

These are both from JC Penney, the first stuff I've bought from there directly. (I have some Penney's stuff I got at thrift stores.) I'll have to watch the sizes there more carefully ~ this size 18 skirt is much tighter than similarly sized skirts from other places.


Top -
Manufacturer/line/store: St. John's Bay (JC Penney)
Date: September 2012

Skirt ~
Manufacturer/line/store: Worthington (JC Penney)
Date: September 2012

Accessories are white bow, white camisole, gold jewelry, white belt, and red patent pumps.


And the portraits are both great:


More pics on Flickr; more new clothes later on; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!


No comments: