Wednesday, September 5, 2012

In My Closet 84

Well, no new clothes today, after all. Turns out the dress I bought at Target on Monday is way too tight! I could barely get it on and when I did every little bulge showed. So it went back...and I got a new skirt and top instead. You'll see those next week.

In the meantime, a couple of blue-toned outfits, beginning with this silver-striped blouse and gray skirt.


Top ~
Manufacturer/line/store: Jaclyn Smith (Kmart)
Date: February 2011

Skirt ~
Manufacturer/line/store: JK America (thrift store)
Date: April 2012

Accessories are shiny bow, silver jewelry, silver belt (I love the way it sits on my hips in this skirt!), and gray pumps.


For the first time in a while, only one portrait turned out; the other is so bad, I won't even put it on Flickr.


More pics on Flickr; more blue later; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: