Monday, November 26, 2012

A Mini-Adventure

With the house to myself today, but only after ten o'clock, I decided there wasn't enough time for a full dressing and photo session...so I set out on a "mini-adventure." I put on my lacy pink panties and camisole under my male t-shirt and my femme jeans. Shoes were the brown boots with pointed toes and kitten heels. As an added fillip, I put on some pale pink lipstick.

So attired, I first went to get a haircut. It felt extremely sexy to know I was dressed (at least underneath) in girly clothes as a very attractive stylist cut my hair. Then came a trip to the Post Office and a pizza place for lunch.

The most interesting thing was that nobody noticed the lipstick (or at least didn't comment on it). Perhaps next time I'll get a little more daring and include some lip gloss.

As previously noted, dressing resumes tomorrow; in the meantime, don't forget to vote in the new poll (details here)!

No comments: