Sunday, February 24, 2013

Interlude

'Way back in my 20s, when I started dressing completely (before that, it was just the occasional nylons or panties), I went through a period where every night I wore the following to bed: a waist cincher, nylons, a bra (stuffed), a baby-doll PJ, and high heels (Yes, I wore shoes to bed!). This was part of my fantasy of being forced to dress, my imaginary mistress insisting that my feminine training continue at all hours.

I haven't done this in ages, but I decided to give it whirl this weekend: In these pics, taken this morning, I'm wearing what I wore to bed ~ waist cincher, panties, baby-doll, stuffed bra, pink thigh-highs and heels. I used the cincher instead of my corset, because I wasn't sure how comfortable I would be. Surprisingly, I slept well...the restriction of the cincher and bra (the latter even more so) seemed to add a sense of feminine security.



Tonight, I may try the corset.

No comments: