Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Marching into Spring 1

For a variety of reasons, I was only able to dress in one outfit today...but I think it's a winner:



The cute little knit dress is part of Kmart's Attention line, from March 2012; the shoes are Mossimo "Valonia" blue patent pumps from Target in March 2009; other accessories are silver jewelry and blue tights.



I had to get a new makeup foundation and went with what turned out to be a somewhat darker shade than my usual. I wasn't sure about it, but one of the things it seems to do is bring out the color of my eye makeup more than the lighter shade does, even in the full-length shots. Here are a pair of portraits ~ what do you think?



More pics on Flickr; dressing should resume on Friday; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)!

No comments: