Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Marching into Spring 12

Yes, I know...no woman "of a certain age" has any business appearing in such a tiny dress ~ but doesn't it make my legs look marvelous?!



The bird print minidress is from Target's Xhiliration line in March 2012; the shoes are Christian Siriano "Shanghai" neutral peep-toe pumps from Payless in April 2011. Other accessories are a pale blue headband, blue-and-gold jewelry, and natural hose.



I suppose the appropriate caption for this portrait is "Oh, darling, you startled me!"



More pics on Flickr; dressing will resume after Easter, but I'll try to post some art in the meantime; and don't forget to vote in the poll (details here)! There's definitely an issue again with the poll gadget; I'll leave it up, but the votes keep disappearing.

No comments: