Monday, June 3, 2013

June Bug 1

Here's where we begin the month of weddings, graduations, and fathers (including, of course, fathers who dress like mothers)!

You know, as I dressed this morning, I had an interesting thought ~ "how much better this would be if there were a woman here to help me...to tighten my corset, fasten my bra, do my makeup...."



The black pleated blouse is from Fashion Bug in October 2010; the berry pleated skirt is part of Target's Mossimo line from September 2012; the shoes are Chadwick neutral open-toe pumps, a thrift shop find in January 2013. Other accessories are black rosette headband, scarf, black-and-white jewelry, and natural hose.



I had a minor goof this morning and neglected to use eyebrow pencil...a necessity because my brows are somewhat sparse and very gray and therefore do not photograph well. So the brows in these pictures are digitally created.



More pics on Flickr; a very summery look later today; and I'll be dressing a lot this week!

No comments: