Monday, June 17, 2013

June Bug 14

Well, here's a slightly revised version of the outfit that was going to be the second one from last Wednesday. The black cami I wore that day was a body-shaping one and it simply didn't work being seen with the bra and falsies underneath. I bought a new cami that night and this is it. (I had, at one time, another black cami I like even better, but I can't seem to locate it!)



The belted white jacket is from Fashion Bug in March 2011; the blue jeans are Fashion Bug Right Fit Yellow, purchased in July 2010; the shoes are Dollhouse "Margaretta" black pumps with metal heels, from Shoe Dept. in January 2010. Other accessories are shiny bow, red jewelry and white belt.



The portraits this morning were so good, I'm posting both:



More pics on Flickr; another, dressier, outfit later today.

No comments: