Thursday, October 17, 2013

Rock October 8

...in your new leather skirt and boots....



The red turtleneck is actually from my male wardrobe. Here's the details on the new faux leather skirt:

Manufacturer/line/store: Xhilaration (Target)
Date: October 2013

Other accessories are floral headband, gold jewelry, skinny belts, natural hose and the new boots (see details below).



I have a huge shoe collection, over three dozen pairs ~ but the one item I've been looking for is a pair of black boots, preferably with a higher heel than the brown ones I already own. So when I saw these suede lovelies at Kmart last week, I couldn't resist, even though (at $40) they were a tad pricier than I normally would allow.


Manufacturer/line/store: Jaclyn Smith (Kmart)
Date: October 2013

That all means that, between the skirt and the boots, I've spent more in the past week on Dani stuff than I have in the past three months. Dani will have to "go hungry" as I start saving for Christmas, though.

Here's a portrait:


More pics on Flickr; a more elegant,formal outfit later (and a video); and don't forget to rate the woman you'd love to be (details here)!

No comments: