Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rock October 10

..in a cute and casual cowlneck and jeans ensemble...



The red cowlneck sweater is from Kmart's Basic Editions line, bought in March 2013; the blue jeans are Fashion Bug Right Fit Yellow style, purchased in July 2010; the shoes are Dollhouse "Margaretta" black pumps with metal heels, from Shoe Dept. in January 2010. Other accessories are a red bow, black-and-white jewelry, and black belt.



I did my eye makeup a bit differently today. I normally work from the bottom up ~ color on my eyelids, darker in the crease, and then white under the brow. Today I did it in reverse order...and I think the result is very attractive and more dramatic in photography. So much so, that I couldn't make up my mind which portrait was best...so here are both:



More pics on Flickr; a leggier look later today; and don't forget to rate the woman you'd love to be (details here)!

No comments: