Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Three Days of the CDer--Part Eight

(OK--nobody's said anything. The titles of this series of posts is a play on the movie Three Days of the Condor...)

Of all the new clothes I bought in prep for this weekend adventure, this is the only one I'm not entirely happy with. I knew it would be small and tight...but I can't quite figure out why it makes me look so chunky and shapeless. I may have to try it again some time with a belt added for waist definition.

At any rate, here's a very schoolgirl look:


Manufacturer/store: Polly & Esther (Annie Sez)
Date: February 2015

The shoes are Mossimo "Velda" red baby-doll oxford pumps, from Target in August 2008. Other accessories are a polka-dot bow, chunky and silver jewelry, and knee socks.



I tried something with the makeup and editing this time; in keeping with the schoolgirl theme, I wanted a manga look.


More pics on Flickr; artwork for the next week or so; and please participate in the survey to the right.

No comments: