Monday, February 23, 2015

Three Days of the CDer--Part Five

As I post this, it is Monday noon, about 36 hours into my time en femme. This is the third outfit I wore on Sunday, which includes a new skirt bought just a few hours earlier.



Here are the details on the skirt:

Manufacturer/store: Appraisal Woman (K&G)
Date: February 2015

The crochet top is from JCPenney's St. John's Bay line, bought in August 2012; the shoes are Fioni "Kambridge" plaid platform pumps, from Payless in November 2014; other accessories are a white bow, crystal jewelry, pink belt, and natural hose. I think, perhaps, I should have worn a cami under the top--the corset is more visible than I'd like.



Here's a portrait:


More pics on Flickr; there will be three outfits on Monday, all brand new; and please participate in the survey to the right.

No comments: