Tuesday, November 7, 2017

I Am Bubbles

I am Bubbles.
I am a bimbo.
Mistress Lola has made me an empty-headed sexy thing.
She has given an enormous pair of breasts--38E! They are my knockers, my jugs, my boobs.
She has given me a sexy, curly hairdo, all ringlets, and permed.
I am her sissy slut...I wear a tiny pink bikini that shows off my big nipples...and my sissy-cock.
I am her male lesbian slave...I want to make love to her.
I want her to make love to me...to touch my body...to play with my tremendous tits!
I will be her sissy slut whenever she wants me!
I am Bubbles...
I am a bimbo, male lesbian slut for Mistress Lola.

2 comments:

Lola Venus said...

My sissy toy is so fun to play with, and always says the most delightful things. If you'd like to see more of Bubbles on here, let me know.

arielfemme said...

i know i would. especially descriptions of what she's wearing and what she is compelled to do
thank you for sharing all this Dani