Friday, November 10, 2017

Peter and Penny

A lovely story about a man who came out to his wife as a cross-dresser....

Peter's letter to Lou

"Writing this with the intention that you should read it is difficult as I know it is bound to cause you hurt and could damage the love that we have for each other and the relationship which I value above all others.

"Nevertheless, the time has come when I can no longer hold back... I still find it easier to write my thoughts instead of talking straight, so what is this all about? The simple answer is that I like dressing up. This is not a recent discovery.

"You've asked me a number of times what my fantasies are and I've been too scared to answer.

"Well for as long as I can remember I've dreamed of dressing up and making up to look and be accepted as feminine. In school plays I loved wearing tights, putting on make-up and wearing anything that was different to boring male dress."

Please respond to the survey at the right (details here)!


No comments: