Monday, March 26, 2018

March Dressing 12--Androgyny?

This reminds me of my old friend Bobbi, one of the most successful crossdressers I've ever known personally. (You can read about how I met her here.) As I noted in that posting, Bobbi would sometimes do full makeup and wig...and then don a traditional Navy uniform, what sailors sometimes call a "cracker-jacks," after the outfit worn by the iconic character on the snack box.

This jumpsuit isn't exactly a sailor suit, and I haven't got the figure Bobbi did, but it's decidedly androgynous in some ways:



The navy jumpsuit is by Spense Woman, bought at Ross in June 2016; the shoes are A New Day "Cady" stiletto sock booties from Target in January 2018. Other accessories are a white bow, scarf, red jewelry, and a white belt.



A couple of nice portraits...and ending this run of outfits by blowing a kiss to you all:



My next chance to dress will be in about three weeks; you have until tomorrow morning to respond to the survey at the right (details here)!

No comments: