Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Sissy Uncovered, Part Three


Part Three
I returned to my three Mistresses the next Saturday, this time in a frilly pink party dress and heels. I tried to cover it all with a long coat, but of course my stockinged legs and heels showed anyway. I rang the bell.

“Well, the little sissy has come back for more,” said Tracy who opened the door. “Off with that horrid coat—let me see what you’re wearing!” she ordered.  I stripped off the coat and stood on their doorstep, exposed to all the world in my little girl dress. “So cute,” she smiled. She produced a collar and a leash, clipped them to my neck and led me into the house, directly to the playroom.
Holly and Julie waited there. They laughed when they saw my outfit. “Heavens, he just gets even more sissy every time, doesn’t he?” Holly exclaimed. “You know what to do, sissy,” she continued. “Off with the clothes and onto the bed.” I obeyed, stripping to my bra, panties and stockings, and lay face up on the bed. “Good girl,” Julie said.

Apparently, it was Holly’s turn to start my milking. She removed my butt plug and replaced it with an even bigger vibrator than last week. As she turned it on, I felt the stimulation harden my sissy-cock. Holly wrapped her hand around my member and began to pump. Julie described what I should feel:
“Feel the maleness get pumped out of you, sissy…feel your body lose any semblance of masculinity and become soft and gentle and feminine. Oh, so, feminine.” Tracy moved to the head of the bed and began to play with my nipples through the nylon of my bra. “This is the only way you can come now, isn’t it, sissy? With your Mistresses playing with you like a girl,” she said. With that, I spurted my cock-cream…and Holly caught it in a little cup.

Now  Tracy took Holly’s place and began her ministrations to my sissy-cock, which was soon hard once more. Julie moved to my nipples and began to stimulate them again. I came even faster this time, though there was much less cream to be captured in the cup. Finally, Julie took over stroking my sissy-cock and my final spurt was nothing more than a trickle. She took the cup filled with my cock-cream and brought it to my lips. When I resisted, she pinched my nose and forced me to open my mouth, pouring the sticky concoction past my lips.

“Good girl!” Holly said. “From now on, you will always taste your cock-cream when we milk you.” Julie removed the vibrator and replaced it with an even larger butt-plug than before. “Have to keep you filled and happy, darling!” she explained.

The released me from the bed and stood me before the full-length mirror as they went through the wardrobe to find my new outfit. I gasped when they finally came forward with their choice. It was a calf-length red latex dress that I knew would cling to me like a second skin. They started by padding my bra  out to tremendous proportions. “46D,” Holly said, laughing. “You’ll be a perfect bimbo!” They replaced my panties with padded ones, making my hips and ass larger as well. Tracy produced a measuring tape—“44 inches,” she announced.

They stretched and pulled the shiny dress onto my exaggeratedly feminized form, smoothing out all the wrinkles. I realized the skirt was so long and tight I would be restricted to a mere six-inch stride…a stride I realized would be even shorter when they placed seven-inch stiletto heels on my feel.  I minced to the vanity when ordered and they began my cosmetic makeover. When they were done, I looked like a Vegas showgirl, especially after they placed the big blonde wig on my head.

They assisted me to stand and wiggle my way back to the mirror. I was not only feminine…I was a caricature of femininity. “Show us how much you love your new look, sweetie!” Julie ordered. “Run your hands over your slick, smooth body…wiggle that ass…make those boobs bounce!”
I did as they ordered, watching myself in the mirror…and feeling my arousal grow with every move I made. Soon, there was an obvious bulge at the crotch of my skin-tight dress. “Look! She’s turned herself on! She’s in love with her bimbo self!” Tracy laughed.

Now, completely transformed, thoroughly emasculated and humiliated, aroused beyond measure, my Mistresses announced it was time for me to leave for home. As I minced to the front door, I reached for my long coat. “Oh no, sissy!” Holly said. “Now cover-ups for you. Wear this!” She handed me a white faux-fur jacket that only reached my waist…and would not close over my massive tits. All it did was further emphasize my over-feminine appearance.

I carefully made my way down the steps. It was dark now and few people were on the street. I couldn’t run home, only mince my way back to my own door. It took me an hour to get out of the incredible latex dress…and when it was off, the only thing I wanted to do was remember the way it felt  and bring myself to climax. But that was forbidden until my visit with my Mistresses next Saturday!

More to come

No comments: