Monday, October 22, 2018

Under Control, Part One

Honora stood outside her nephew's door, awaiting the tell-tale sounds. Though in her 50s, she had the figure of a 25-year-old, and enjoyed showing it off in tight dresses, blouses and skirts, her magnificent legs perched on six-inch heels. Ah, there it was--the panting, the sighing. She pushed open the door and saw exactly what she expected: He was laying on his bed, stroking his cock with a pair of her satin panties, his cock spurting its cream into the pristine pink of her unmentionables.

"Justin!" she cried. "Just what are you doing?" He stopped, turned to the door and turned scarlet in embarrassment.

"Aunt Honora, I-- I--," he stammered.

"Don't bother explaining," Honora interrupted. "Just clean yourself up, put those panties in the wash and get dressed. I have an errand for you to run."

Thirty minutes later, Justin was at the department store in the mall, picking up a large order of things for his aunt. She had told him to wait at the food court for another part of the trip. He sat at a table in a corner, surrounded by the many packages he had picked up, when a tall young woman approached. "Justin?" she asked. He looked up--the woman might have been a younger version of his aunt...a somewhat kinkier version, as well, since she was dressed in a form-fitting black leather dress. "May I join you?" she said, then sat without waiting for a reply.

"I'm a friend of your Aunt Honora," she explained. "She said I'd find you here. I have further instructions for you. Look among those packages and find the smallest one." Justin was so surprised, he obeyed without thinking. He held up the indicated bag. "Very good, now take out what's inside."

Justin did so, and blushed when he realized he was pulling out a pair of panties...pink satin panties that were a duplicate of the ones he had soiled just that morning. "Very pretty, aren't they? And soft to the touch? Especially around certain parts of your anatomy?" she teased. Justin found that, for some reason, this conversation was arousing him...his cock was hardening in his jeans. "Take them--no, don't put them back in the bag! Take them to the men's room and put them on under your jeans!" Her voice had taken on a commanding tone.

Justin hesitated. "Now!" she ordered. "Or I'll raise my voice and give the order again so everyone around us can hear!" Sheepishly, without saying a word, Justin rose, trying to carry the pink panties so no one could see, and went off to the men's room. While he was gone, she picked up his cellphone and made an "adjustment".

A few minutes later, Justin returned. He felt the satin of the panties slither over his cock and balls and his ass. And he felt the reaction, as his cock hardened further. "Welcome back, Justin," she said, smiling. "Now, let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Constance Trohle--but you can call me Ms. Control. In fact, you will call me Ms. Control at all times." She indicated his phone on the table. "Pick it up and press that new app I installed while you were gone."

"You did something to my phone?" Justin asked.

"How did I tell you to address me?" she said, frowning.

Justin gulped. This was indeed a commanding woman. "S--sorry. Ms. Control, what did you do to my phone?"

"You'll see--just open the app as I told you." He obeyed, and the phone screen filled with a melange of colors, all spinning and spiraling. "Now, just bring the phone close to your face, so the screen fills your view...and listen to my voice...."

She began to speak in a low monotone. "You like the feel of those panties, don't you, sissy? That's what you are, you know, a sissy. Only sissies like to wear pink satin panties under their jeans. Isn't that right, sissy?"

The swirling image on the phone and her voice were having an effect on Justin. He found he couldn't deny her. "Y--yes, that's right, Ms. Control...."

"So what are you, dear?"

"I am a sissy, Ms. Control." Justin's voice was soft and slurred. His body was lax and limp...except for the cock in his panties. That was harder than ever before.

"Good...Now, you can close the app on the phone, but keep seeing the colors move and swirl. Stand up and follow me..." She rose and began to head for the door. Justin followed her, his head filled with the hypnotic images of the app. His transformation was about to begin.

MORE TO COME

2 comments:

Lisa (trytotakemedeep@yahoo.com) said...

Dani, I am soooooo glad to see you writing like this again!!!
I have always loved your particular niche in fetishes. Your writing seems to hit all the right buttons that I share with you. I have been following you for years and your fiction is what I missed the most. Please keep this up!

Anonymous said...

HOT stuff