Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Goals in Crossdressing

For the next few weeks, we'll be looking at answers to this question on this website:

What are your overarching goals or desires with crossdressing?

I am not even sure right now how I feel about the word "cross dresser" I think I prefer transgender maybe non binary or even gender queer. My ideal scenario would be to be able to dress whenever I pleased. Which would most likely be like it is now 3-4 times a week. However, I rarely dress the entire day and I would like to. I would like to be able to dress dress femme as easily as I dress as a guy on a daily basis with no special attention to it being me "dressing up" I would also like to work on getting a better figure so I can wear cuter clothes haha. But overall I have been really happy with my situation. My girlfriend is accepting as of now and I am pretty damn femme despite by manly appearance haha. Shaved legs, a pedi, blah blah..so...I guess my future goals would be to integrate being my femme self more openly and for longer periods of time. Although I can tell I would probably want to do it more and more if given the chance......

No comments: