Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Goals in Crossdressing

Another response from this discussion:


My fantasies of strolling dressed in to a college classroom and eventually a workplace setting are growing ever-stronger. As my preparation time (sans showering) decreases to 45-90 minutes, I'm starting to realize the viability of dressing up on a daily basis for a workplace/learning environment.

My "Classy" female wardrobe isn't really conducive for at-home lounging, and as such I prefer to relax in my guy clothes, but I'm starting to reach the opinion that if I could, I'd go out dressed 80-90% of the time. I could even be crazy enough to throw on heels and makeup for a quick run to the store, unless that falls into the 10-20% of the time I don't crossdress. Eventually when I have a girlfriend or wife there are a few events that I'll prefer to throw in a suit and "present" as a straight couple, and despite my mother's acceptance, the rest of my family prefers to ignore it (the second best thing!), so family events would probably be guy-mode.

No comments: