Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Dani: Teen Fantasy, Part Eight


April 1969, the day after the dance

Susan arranged to meet Dani in the food court of the local mall. Dressed in a shockingly short mini-skirt and boots, she waited at the designated table for her soon-to-be sissy lover to arrive. She spotted Dani at distance, mincing her way past the stores on four-inch heels.

Dani curtseyed when she arrived at the table and waited for Susan to invite her to sit. Instead, Susan rose and circled the sissy, inspecting every aspect of her new conquest. "Quite good, quite good, indeed. Your mother and sister have done a nice job...but I intend to take you a few steps further into submissive feminization, my Sissified Sweetheart!" She gestured for Dani to sit. She knows all my triggers...I feel that lovely sense of feminine obedience pass through me....

Susan produced a small penlight and shone it in Dani's eyes. "Look at the light, Dani...feel the light penetrate your consciousness...feel it bore into your mind...and with it, feel my mind come in contact with yours..."

Dani blinked as the bright light caught her attention. "That's right, the light is all you see," Susan continued, as she moved it around, watching as Dani's eyes followed it. "My voice is all you hear. There are no other distractions, nothing to intrude as my mind meets yours and guides you into trance..."

Dani realized this was something new...but still much like the sensation she felt when Mistress Lola hypnotized her. Her mind drifted on a cloud, aware of only the light and Mistress Susan's voice. "You are feeling docile, compliant and obedient, as a Good Girl should be. The more obedient you are, the more feminine you are. A Good Girl is obedient and feminine, isn't she, Dani?"

"Yes, Mistress, obedient and feminine...."

"Good Girl! And while you obey all women--especially your Mistress-Mommy, Mistress Eileen, and Mistress Lola--from now on you have a special obedience to me. I am your Master Mistress, the one chosen to control you completely. Who am I, Dani?"

"You are my Master Mistress..."

"Good Girl! Now, awaken when I count to three...1--2--3!"

Dani blinked and smiled, gazing at his Master Mistress. "I am yours to command, Mistress Susan. What is your desire?"

Susan smiled back and pointed to the floor. "On your knees and kiss the toes of my boots." And, then, in the middle of the food court, with everyone watching, Dani fell to her knees and placed her lips on the shiny tips of Mistress Susan's feet. I am her submissive sissy, this is where I belong.

"Good Girl!" Susan commended her sissy. "Now, rise and join me for a walk through the mall." The thrill of that compliment coursing through her, Dani stood and began to mince beside her Master Mistress through the crowded shopping center. They stopped in front of a shoe store, one that specialized in extreme styles. "What do you think of those shoes, Dani?" Susan asked, pointing to a pair in the middle of the window.

"They...they are very sexy, Mistress," Dani answered. "The six-inch stiletto heels are very high and thin, the open toe is revealing, the big bow on the instep is cute...but I don't think black is the proper color for a sissy like me."

"Naturally not, dear," Susan agreed. "Let's go in and see if they have them in your size and a more suitable color." She led the way to the seating area and had Dani sit while she spoke to the clerk, who nodded and went away to the backroom. He returned moments later with three boxes.

"These are all size 11," the clerk explained. He opened the top box and brought out a pair in pastel blue. Susan shook her head. He opened the next and brought out a pair in bright red patent. Susan looked them over and shook her head once more. The final box held a pair in deep fuchsia. Susan smiled.

"Have her try them on," she directed. The clerk assisted Dani in putting on the incredibly sexy pumps and offered his hand to help her to her feet. "Walk around in them, Dani," Susan said. "Let me see your pretty mince and wiggle." Dani obeyed, sashaying along the carpeted area, stopping to observe her newly shod feet in the mirror. My sissy-cock is getting hard...I can feel it bulging my panties.

Susan saw the evidence of Dani's arousal as well. "Pay the man for the pretty shoes, dear," she directed. Once the transaction was complete, Susan took Dani by the hand to the ladies' restroom. They entered the handicap stall and Susan directed the sissy to sit on the toilet. "I think you need a milking, darling."

Milking? What does that mean? Dani was confused when her Mistress reached under her skirts and removed Dani's panties. Her sissy-cock sprang to full life. Mistress Susan took Dani's member in her gloved hand and began to stroke it. Dani gasped at the tender feel and the erotic touch. In very little time, her sissy-cock spurted.

Dani started to rise, but Susan pushed her back to her seat. "We're not done, my Sissified Sweetheart. Why, look, your little thing is already rising again." It was true, Dani's sissy-cock was getting hard again. And again, Mistress Susan stroked her to orgasm. And still her arousal was not over...and, finally, after a third stroking, her sissy-cock collapsed into a flaccid state.

"You will not touch your sissy-cock for another week. I will be giving you a milking once a week from now on. It will keep you nice and docile and prissy and girly!" Mistress Susan explained. "Now, pull yourself together! When we get home, I will teach you about pegging, as well!"


No comments: