Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Dani: Teen Fantasy, Part Seven


April 1969, the dance

Once in the limo, Dani snuggled up to her Mistress as Lola turned and gazed at her. "Look in my eyes, my Sissified Sweetheart," she purred. With that phrase triggering her obedience, Dani could not help but find herself riveted by her Mistress's blue orbs.

That makes you feel nice,
doesn't it, Dani?

nice

So nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice

nice
nice
nice
nice
nice
nice

And, falling deep into Lola's mesmerizing eyes, repeating her special word, Dani fell into trance.

When we arrive at the dance
I will wake you,
but you will remain
in a semi-trance
To everyone else
you will seem quite normal
but I will have total control
of everything you do
Do you understand?

Yes, Mistress
you will control
what I do

I will introduce you
to certain young women
You will dance with them
and tell me how you
react to them

Yes, Mistress

Eventually, I may choose one of them
to be your schoolgirl mistress
your dominatrix girlfriend
Won't that be delightful?

Yes, Mistress
I long to have a domme
for a girlfriend

I know you do
Now, we're almost there
On three, awaken to
a semi-trance
and do as I instruct you
1
2
3

Dani's eyes opened, but remained a bit glazed and out of focus. "What is your desire, Mistress?"

Lola stepped out of the car and offered her hand to Dani. "Come with me...I want us to make an entrance..." Dani slid out of the car and walked beside Lola, the two ebon-clad beauties drawing many an eye as they went into the ballroom. Boys, girls, men, women watched as they slithered and slinked their way to a table. They sat and Dani, at Lola's instruction, crossed her legs, allowing the short tight skirt of her little black dress to rise higher on her thighs.

Within moments, several eager young men gathered around, each asking one or both of them to dance. Lola waved them away with her gloved hand. Then a bevy of girls arrived, asking the same question. Lola pointed to two of the prettiest. "You," she said to the blonde, "may dance with Dani." She turned to the brunette. "And you may sit here and talk with me."

Dani danced with the chosen girl and then returned to the table. The brunette was already gone. "She bored me," Lola explained. "I put her in a light trance and told her to find some little bimbo to seduce. She stopped for a moment. "There she is now, with the same blonde you were dancing with." Lola turned to Dani. "Your thoughts on that one?"

Dani replied, her voice somewhat flat in her trance. "Nothing special, Mistress. Pretty enough but somewhat vapid."

"Well, the night is still young," Lola noted, beckoning two more pretty girls to the table. The same activities would go on for quite some time, until an attractive girl strode up without being summoned.

"Your...date...is a sissy, isn't she?" the girl asked.

"You are quite observant," Lola replied. "What gave her away?"

"She moves as a caricature of femininity--that mincing walk, the limp wrists," came the answer. "And she always lets her partner lead." She smiled and extended her hand. "I'm Susan."

Lola took her hand and gestured for her to sit. "Lola Venus," she presented herself. "I am Dani's--well, I'll be quite straight-forward. I'm her Mistress." Susan sat and watched Dani with her latest dance partner. "Tell me, have you noticed anything else about Dani?"

"Of course," Susan replied. "She's in trance."

"You have experience with hypnotized submissives?" Lola asked.

"Clearly not as much as you," Susan said. "I've mesmerized a few of my dates--even gotten them to dress and act like girls while we were out. It's fun but--to have a truly feminized hypno-slut would be wonderful!"


“Yes indeed,” Lola nodded. “At least, I’ve always thought so. Of course, one would need to prove themselves worthy of being a mistress to even a simpering sissy.”


She leaned closer to Susan, staring at her with bewitching blue eyes, drawing her attention in, focusing her entirely on those mesmerising orbs. “And what would you do if, say, you were to have my entranced sissy at your control?”


“I would help her experience the femininity she wants,” Susan replied softly, her mind focused only on the blue eyes, her head feeling fuzzy. “I would allow her the pleasure of dressing sexily, but always remind her of her place. I would make her feel like a male lesbian, a woman in all ways but one. I would teach her, guide her, give her the strict love she needs to be the sissy she desires. I would take her shopping and to the salon and let everyone see what a pretty sissy she is. I would…”


“That’s enough,” Lola cast her head back and shook her hair, breaking Susan from the light trance she’d been in. “I think I have all the information I need.”


At that moment, Dani returned to the table and curtseyed to Lola. "Not that one, either, Mistress," she said.

"No matter," Lola said. "I want you to meet Susan. She knows all about you."

Susan rose and took Dani's hand. "Let's dance, you pretty sissy," she said, smiling. She expertly led Dani on the floor, all the time looking directly into the sissy's eyes, deciding if this hypnotized beauty was the submissive lover she had been seeking.

When they returned to the table, Lola spoke first. "Susan, would you like to be Dani's dominatrix girlfriend?" Even in trance, Dani gasped.

"I would love to, Mistress Lola," Susan answered.

"Dani, this is your Mistress Susan," Lola said. "She is the woman of your dreams, who will continue to mold you into the image of male femininity you desire to be. On three, you will awaken from trance and acknowledge her as your Mistress. One--two--three!"

Dani's eyes cleared and she smiled at the lovely young woman before her. She curtseyed and said, "I am completely yours, Mistress Susan."

"Not yet, Dani, not yet," Susan responded, grinning. "But you will be."


No comments: