Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Strangeness on a Train, Part Two


One week later

Lola took her seat in the same car of the same train. As the train stopped at the center city station, she saw Daniel get on...but it was a much changed Daniel. His hair was slicked back in a girlish style. He was wearing an off-white linen suit with shorts, his long legs in sleek nylons. On his feet were a pair of beige low-heel pumps. Under his jacket, he wore a beige camisole.

He looked around and, despite a number of completely empty seats, he chose to slide in next to Lola. Of course, he did...I told him to find me when he boarded the train. Lola turned to him and smiled, catching his gaze with her hypnotic eyes. She wondered if he recognised her - though he had carried out his command to sit with her, that didn’t necessarily mean he knew who she was. To play it safe, she held the hypnotic gaze longer than was necessary.

It was so much fun to see Dani caught like a deer in the headlights. It wasn’t quite the thousand yard stare of a trance victim, but perhaps it was reaching five hundred. Toying with her prey, she started swaying her head from side to side like a snake, delighted to see that he swayed too, his eyes never leaving her enrapturing focus. "Well, don't you look nice," she said finally, having had her fun.

Already partly entranced, Daniel murmured, "Nice, nice, nice...."

"That's good, darling," Lola said, "just keep repeating that...." She observed him more closely. Yes, he's wearing a little mascara and some lip gloss. That wasn't part of my instructions...the sissyness is seeping in in new ways.

Daniel continued to repeat, "Nice, nice, nice...." until Lola put her finger to his lips and said:

"Nice and deep for me, dear.
Deeply compliant
Deeply submissive
So ready to obey
So eager to obey
So ready to let all conscious mind 
slip away into slumberland
and leave only your truest
deepest
most intimate self
be revealed
as your conscious mind
goes right to sleep
and your subconscious becomes an open book
for me to read at my own pleasure
as you become
nice
and fully obedient.
Isn’t that right, Dani?"

"Yes, Mistress," he answered, his voice soft, breathy and feminine.

"Good Girl! Now, tell me all about how you got this beautiful outfit you're wearing."

Dani blinked, his eyes unfocused, as he thought back to that day. "The day after we met on the train, I was walking past this women's clothing shop. I had the most unusual urge to go in. A pretty girl, younger than I, came up and smiled. 'Can I help you,' she asked. 'Well, I...I need to buy a nice suit that will show off my legs,' I told her.

"'Your legs?' she asked. 'Are you going to wear the suit yourself?' she giggled. I blushed as I answered, 'Yes, Miss...I want to start looking girlish and feminine.' She took my arm and led me to a different part of the store. 'I think we can find something for you over here,' she said. 'Now, do you want a skirt suit?'

"'No,' I replied. 'It needs to be something I can wear while still looking a little like a male.' She took this suit--the one I'm wearing--off a rack and said, 'I think this short suit will be perfect...and it's probably your size.' She handed it to me. 'Go into the dressing room there and try it on.'”

And did you?” asked Lola, pulling a small black box out of her handbag, as well as a little brush. She gently lowered Dani’s eyelids with her fingers.

"Yes Mistress,” said Dani, oblivious to his lack of vision. “I did as she directed, stripping down to the panties I always wear. The shorts were a perfect fit and the jacket felt comfortable and natural. I came out and showed her. 'Hmmm...I think you need something under that jacket.' She handed me a bra and a camisole. 'That's just an A-cup, enough to give you a little shape, honey.' I went back into the dressing room and, after figuring out how to do it, put on the bra, pulled the camisole on over it, and put the jacket on once more.

"'Oh, that's lovely,' she gushed. 'But come with me over here.' She led me to the footwear department. 'Have a seat," she said. She measured my feet, went into the stockroom, and returned with a shoebox...and a package of pantyhose. 'Go back to the dressing room and get into the hose--panties on the outside, sweetie--and then come back.' Once again, I followed her orders, returning to find she had unboxed a pair of beige shoes with little one-inch heels. She slipped them onto my feet.”

And how did you feel when you had those shoes on?” Lola asked, as she was dabbing a subtle pink eyeshadow onto Dani’s face.

"They felt incredible, Mistress. They made me feel powerful and submissive at the same time. 'Stand up and walk around in them,' she said. A bit unsure, I stood and discovered the shoes were comfortable and easy to walk in. 'Not bad...but not so long a step, I think,' she advised. 'Walk like a girl!' I began to adjust my stride and found it was enjoyable to be more ladylike. 'Let's get you checked out,' she said, leading me to a cash register.

"I paid for the items, and walked home just as I am now. I knew I would be wearing this again when I took the train home today."

Lola smiled, putting the eyeshadow box away. "Yes...and you simply adore how soft, sweet and feminine you feel in this wonderul outfit. It puts all of your other clothes to shame. You know that you’ll never feel as happy in an outfit as you do in this one. You should buy some more girly outfits and wear them all the time. In fact, you should start looking for some clothes that could never be anything but women's outfits. A nice suit with a tight straight skirt...and some higher heels. You want to have such girly clothes. You need to have lots of feminine outfits to choose from. Don’t you, Dani dear?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

"Good Girl! Open your eyes.”

Dani opened his eyes, which were blank and glassy in his entranced state. Lola turned his face to hers. "Look deep into my eyes, Dani. Feel yourself falling further and further into my control. Feel yourself lost in my vision, powerless to escape, like trying to fight a raging tide. Powerless to break free, powerless to resist my suggestions. One week from today, you will again board this train and look for me. You will wear one of your new feminine outfits. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good Girl! Now, when the train reaches your stop, you will get off as you normally do and go home. Once you have entered your home, you will awaken from trance, again unaware you have been hypnotized, but eager to obey my suggestions. Your station is the next one. Goodbye, my feminized plaything. See you next week."

Dani stood and moved to the door. When the train stopped and the door opened, he stepped onto the platform. Lola watched as he minced down the platform to the station exit. I wonder what he'll be wearing next week.




1 comment:

Lee said...

I am loving this chapter even more than the first. Poor Danni has a new world opening up to him. The outfit is breathtaking, subtle, simple, yet elegant. Looking forward to him accessorizing with pierced ears and a ladies watch.