Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Dani and the Professor, Part Four


Stage four

In one week, the six-month period would be completed. Dani and Prof. Venus had become passionate lesbian lovers, with Dani thoroughly enjoying their nightly sessions of muff-diving and pegging...and his weekly milkings as well. But there was still one element of what the professor had promised her colleagues that was missing.

Prof. Venus summoned Dani to her office. He arrived dressed in his now typical attire--a frilly lacy dress in pink, skirt so short it threatened to reveal his panties and displayed his long feminine legs to perfection. "Dani, sweet, there's one more stage to our process," the professor said, as she gestured to the laptop on Dani's desk. "Sit, please, and open the program titled stage four."

Dani complied, put on his headphones and opened the program. The screen filled with the familiar pink spiral, spinning its way into Dani's mind, with "nice...nice....nice...." flashing in and out as well. Dani was once again riveted to the image and to the voice of Prof. Venus in his ears:

Dani, you are already my male lesbian love slave
Now you will become my perfect submissive in all things
Repeat after me:

I am Mistress Lola's submissive sissy
I obey Mistress Lola
I obey Mistress Lola

I am aroused by obeying Mistress Lola
I am aroused by obeying Mistress Lola

Obedience is arousal
Obedience is arousal

I feel a thrill of sexual pleasure when I say
Yes, Mistress Lola
I feel a thrill of sexual pleasure when I say
Yes, Mistress Lola

Obedience is pleasure
Obedience is pleasure

Obedience is arousal and pleasure
Obedience is arousal and pleasure

I cannot disobey Mistress Lola
I cannot disobey Mistress Lola

My body belongs to Mistress Lola
My mind belongs to Mistress Lola
My body and mind belong to Mistress Lola

The program went on repeating the phrases, with Dani murmuring his assent, for the rest of the day. When it ended, Dani remained in a blissful, happy, blank-minded trance. He had no need to think...all his thoughts would come from Mistress Lola from now on.

The final presentation

"Friends and colleagues, I know many of you were quite astonished by the presentation I made to you three months ago, reporting on my progress in creating a perfectly submissive sissy from a normal heterosexual male. But that was just an interim stage. Today, I present to you the culmination of my work."

Prof. Venus gestured and a curtain went up behind her, revealing the completely sissified Dani...now in an even more ruffled, petticoated outfit. "Step forward, my Pretty Sissy Dani," the professor ordered. Dani minced downstage on her six-inch heels, her hands holding her skirts in a curtsey-like pose. "Tell the audience all about yourself, Dani."

In a breathy voice, in the monotone of the truly entranced, Dani answered, "Yes, Mistress Lola," and then continued:

I am Mistress Lola's submissive sissy
I obey Mistress Lola
I am aroused by obeying Mistress Lola
Obedience is arousal
I feel a thrill of sexual pleasure when I say
Yes, Mistress Lola
Obedience is pleasure
Obedience is arousal and pleasure
I cannot disobey Mistress Lola
My body belongs to Mistress Lola
My mind belongs to Mistress Lola
My body and mind belong to Mistress Lola

The onlookers could clearly see the effect all this had on the sissy. His breath became short, his face flushed. The tell-tale signs of sexual arousal were everywhere. He clearly wanted to pleasure himself...but could not without permission. Prof. Venus smiled and finally asked, "Do you wish to come, Pretty Sissy Dani?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress Lola," he panted...and a shudder of arousal ran through him again.

"Will you do anything to be able to come?"

"Yes, Mistress Lola...obedience is arousal and pleasure...."

"Lower your panties so that our friends can see."

"Yes, Mistress Lola," Dani replied and his ruffled pink undies fell to the floor. He raised his skirts and pettis so that his rampant sissy-cock was visible to all.

"What do you need to be able to come, Dani?

"Your...your permission, Mistress Lola..."

"Then, on the count of three, come--but catch all your cream and clean it in the usual manner," Prof. Venus said. "One...two...three.......come!"

Since Dani had not been milked in over a week, an enormous amount of cock-cream spurted from his erect member. He caught it on his hands and once his orgasm was over, he carefully licked every drop from his fingers.

The gathered academics applauded and congratulated Prof. Venus. As they filed out, many of the women gazed longingly at Dani, now standing and looking adoringly at his mesmeric mistress. Finally, one of the women broke the spell. "Professor," she asked, "can you help me make my husband into a pretty submissive sissy?"

The professor handed her a flash drive. "Put this on his computer...and call me tomorrow."

No comments: