Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. We both have a liking for retro/vintage fashion of the 1950s and early '60s. Mine comes from having grown up in that era. What inspired you to like that look?
 

I think it's just a timeless look, honestly. It expresses a classic vision of femininity that I think sissies in particular latch onto, but from my findings a lot of women (myself included) just like the prettiness. Part of it is also the mental associations it conjures - thoughts of happy housewives doing chores and looking after their spouse. As well as the obvious Stepfordization aspect, it represents a break from the modern responsibilities of having a home, a career, a car etc. It invokes a more innocent time that, perhaps because I never experienced it, I now wish to evoke. Of course I am aware that it was not at all innocent in reality, but visions are often stronger than facts.

2. More and more I find myself enjoying the idea of having multiple personalities that allow me to play out some of the classic motifs of cross-dressing. Have others of your "harem" experienced the same things?  

One girl I worked with had a robot mode that we used as the basis for all sorts of personalities. Each new mode would bring about a change in name and personality, as well as physical appearance (in her mind at least, though I like to imagine it affected her voice). It allowed us to explore multiple kinks as well as provide an easy way to move between them - modes were simply activated or deactivated as required. Though I think we've already made quite a start setting up various personalities of your own, as Bubbles, Dolly and now Sally can attest to.

No comments: