Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. If you had unlimited resources, can you imagine quitting your regular job and just spending your time as a dominant hypnotist?
Oh absolutely! And then I'd hypnotise those loyal subjects into sending me even more money, so that I might convert more subjects, until the entire world is mine, all mine! Muwahahahahahahahahaha!

I would actually like being a more traditional hypnotist as well, helping people quit smoking, lose weight and such. Although the temptation to leave the customers with post-hypnotic suggestions of submissiveness might be too great to overcome.

2. What most attracts you to a prospective hypnotic subject?

I like subjects with imagination, and an idea of what they want. I tend to ignore subjects that don't know what they want to experience in trance - I want someone with a vivid image of what they want to become. At the same time, I also like people with an end goal. If a subject wants to be a bimbo, then I want to know what they plan to do with that. Otherwise it ends up being 'OK, you're a bimbo...now what?' The trance itself is only part of the fun for me, but for others I feel it's the only thing they care about. And of course there's all the normal things one would want from a person - enthusiasm, a sense of humour, friendly personality etc. But in terms of pure 'what makes a good subject', the main things are imagination, commitment and loyalty.

1 comment:

sissy terri said...

Ever since I put on my first pair of panties I've had a very vivid imagination, always thinking about the possibilities. It was nice to see that brought up in this post.

xox

sissy terrie