Friday, October 23, 2020

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. In a previous set of answers, you mentioned "a rather delightfully silly boy I turned into a crossdresser." I know I want to know more about this! 

Ah yes, dear Nick. It began when I was just starting out as a hypnodomme. I met a rather sweet girl called emilythecurious on a chatroom, who wanted to experience being a bimbo through hypnosis. Well, sort of...perhaps not a bimbo in the same way Bubbles is, but definitely she wanted to stop being smart and to be more like the big breasted models she'd seen online. So I obliged, and helped her experience having bigger breasts, and made her throw her books away, amongst other things. She was in a lot of ways my test subject when it came to trances and sessions, and I'd try out lots of different kinks with her (essentially anything that was trending in the hypno community). She was also the first subject I ever spoke to on the phone, and she soon came to beg for more phone conversations. We went on and off for a while, as is the nature of chatroom hypnosis, but she'd always come crawling back in the end.

So imagine my surprise when she confessed that she was not a girl called Emily, but a boy named Nick! I have to say, she did a rather convincing femme voice (although perhaps I was too naive to notice). Her confession came about when she realised that she wasn't roleplaying, she was actually being hypnotised, and wasn't sure she liked how girly she was becoming. Apparently she'd only given herself a girl name so people would be more likely to hypnotise her. Well, as you can imagine, I was disappointed by the lies. But then I decided, if she's going to masquerade as a girl, then she's going to go all the way. And from there I helped her realise how much she enjoyed being feminine, how rather than enjoying big breasted women (though I did make it so she became submissive to anyone with a big chest), she wanted to be one herself. As time went on, I made her buy dresses and girly magazines and all sorts of nice, feminine things to enjoy. She soon realised there was no point resisting, and her will wore away to the point that just a suggestion from me would become her biggest command. Together we helped her become the kind of girl she loved, a bland, submissive, uninteresting girl. No personality, no wit, just a gorgeous body to be admired. All boobs, no brain. 

I last left Nick (now Nicola) with an addiction to the E! Network (Kardashians, Real Housewives etc), where she would spend hours on the couch, watching those brain-numbing shows, letting her mind rot away as my silly little zombie. She came to crave being called a zombie...it was actually rather sweet. That was the last I heard of her, which must have been a good three years or so now. Perhaps if you're lucky I'll be able to find some sessions or emails I can share with you.

2. You have said you like to feminize your male subjects, in part because feminine people are more appealing to you. What do you do with your genetically female subjects?  

Much the same sort of things, really. Whether it's a genetic girl or a girl in training, I cover the same sort of ground (maids, bimbos, robots etc) unless I am asked to provide something specific. As the majority of my hypnotic escapades are carried out online through text, it doesn't make a whole lot of difference what the gender of the subject is, as long as they are willing to be referred to with female names and pronouns for my own enjoyment. My imagination is usually enough to do the rest.

No comments: