Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Mistress Lola Speaks

More thoughts from my hypno-mistress:

1. When you see a woman (or a sissy) what most attracts you--hair, eyes, lips, tits, ass, legs? 

Hmm...a very good question. I'm not sure what I would be attracted to the most. Usually I don't tend to find an attraction to people until I get to know them better, once I've learnt their personality, but I suppose if I had to pick one thing for an initial interest...it would be their clothes. The way a person dresses really speaks volumes about their character, whether they are practical, professional, feminine, chavvy or whatever else they may display. Perhaps it's because I love clothes so much myself, but I think I would most be attracted to someone by their outfit upon first viewing. It's not the only thing that might make me look twice of course, but anything else would have to really stand out to get my attention.

2. What, from that list or anything else, do you think most attracts women (or sissies) to you? 

 I've had lots of compliments about my hair, but I think it has to be my eyes. I've been told I have very nice eyes, and that they light up when I smile. Of course, eyes have been a focus point for hypnotists for centuries, so it's a bit of a cliche to say they're enchanting, but I think that's probably the best word for them. I think if someone gives me real eye contact - not the everyday glance we give each other, but a proper stare into the windows of my soul - then they will fall for me. Would you agree, Dani dear?

I quite agree; Mistress Lola has captivating eyes--just look at that photo above!

No comments: