Saturday, August 28, 2021

Not Again?!

I have noticed in the past few weeks I have instances where I know I have been working on the computer...but when I finish I have no idea what it was I was doing--and can find no evidence of what I accomplished. I have suspected these are the "Bubbles" moments that Mistress Lola created in a hypno-session a month or so back.

Since I had one of those moments earlier this week--and another this morning--and just found Bubbles' latest contribution to the blog, I can only conclude my suspicions are correct. Further, from the text of today's entry, Bubbles clearly has a method to communicate with Mistress...one I know nothing about.

I should be worried...but I know, from reading the trance-script of that session, that Mistress Lola put a strong admonition in that nothing Bubbles does is to present a danger to me or my male self.

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

No need to worry, Dani--I won't do anything that would embarrass you too much!

Giggles,
Bubbles