Monday, November 13, 2023

A Talk with Sissy Princess Annie

 Ms. Holly graciously allowed me to "interview" sissy annie via e-mail. Here is the result:

What’s an average day like for you? How does it start? Tell me about how Mommy gets you ready for the day.

When is your bedtime…and what do you and Mommy do to get ready for it?


Mommy usually wakes me up about 7:30. It depends on her plans. But not past 8.  She makes breakfast for me. After that she bathes and dresses me. She does my makeup and hair too.


From 9 until noon i do school work. I go to abcmouse.com.  I am at K5 level. It's learning letters/numbers and lots of reading. About noon mommy feeds me lunch and then I take a nap. After my nap I go to my playroom and spend time with my dollies.


I usually have time for some of my favorite TV shows like Alice's Wonderland Bakery, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock , Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, the Muppets and more.


I also, with mommy's help, work on my blog posts. Mommy feeds me dinner about 8 or so and then she gets me ready for bed. She always diapers me for bed so I don't have an accident. When she puts me in my bed she turns on my baby mobile. I love the pretty music and she gives me my binky to suck on. I need that.

 



Do you have favorite dresses to wear?


I love my Toy Parade dresses. I have one in pink and one in light green. My other favorites are my four pink party dresses. But I wear them if we are going places like to meet people, playdates, birthday parties and like that. I have lots and lots of pretty dresses. It's hard to choose. But that's not my problem since mommy decides for me. Mommy told me that I am her dolly just like my dollies are to me.   I decide what my dollies wear and she decides what I wear.


 What’s your favorite place to go on an outing? The zoo? The playground? Shopping? 

How often do you get visits from your friends? And what do you do together? Do you ever visit them at their homes?


I love my girlfriends visiting me on a playdate. I also go to their homes. My best girlfriends are Amy who is 6, Julie who is 7 and Chrissy who is 6 and a half. We all love to play dollies together and. watch TV and movies. I love playing games. My favorites are Pretty, Pretty Princess, Candyland, making jewelry and coloring! I see my girlfriends at least once a week. Mostly just weekends 'cause they go to school. I have school at home,


Mommy said to add that they are not sissies like me. But they like me and their mommies like me too.


I love going shopping with mommy. to the theater, to the puppet museum for puppet shows, the playground and museums!


.I know Mommy has taken you on trips. Do you ever ride in a plane or on a train when you do?


Mommy has taken me on plane trips, bus trips and even on a train once. She always brings snacks and drinks for me. She always has me wear a pretty dress for traveling. I don't mind!!  Did she tell you that I almost never wear slacks or pants?


 Do you take a nap every day?


I always have a nap after lunch and sometimes a nap later in the afternoon. Mommy says she knows when I need another nap because I get overtired. That happens when I have a playdate with my girlfriends. Mommy says I get over excited. I know that she is right. I just love playtime with them.

Dr Dotson says that having girlfriends my age is so good for me

 How often do you visit Dr. Dotson? Can you tell me about those visits?


Mommy takes me to meet her every other week. She is very kind to me and listens to me and asks me questions. She always has me bring a dolly with me. So I bring a different one with me. I have 12 so it will be a while before the same girl visits again.


Dr Dotson talks to my dolly. Sometimes she just wants to watch me play with my dolly. She says that helps her understand me better. She always asks me how I am feeling and how I am getting along with everyone. She helps me be a better girlfriend with my best girlfriends.


There are times she puts me to sleep. Most times I do not remember what I said or what happens when I am sleeping. But I always wake up with the same thought. That I love mommy and need to show her that I am grateful to be her little girl!

 

6 comments:

Sissy Discipline said...

OMG!!!! This is too sissy!! The photo is adorable. Sissy loves talking about herself!
I'm going back to read it again!! sissy annie is quite the juvenile princess!

Sweet Blossom said...

How juvenile and childlike! Such a sweet little sissy! It's not often ones finds a little girl sissy who has regressed so deeply into the lifestyle of a little princess!

Holly said...

I know you are fascinated by hypnosis. I have learned that it can be so helpful in understandng the sub-conscious mind. Sissy annie lives in her dream world of princesses, unicorns, fairies and pretty dollies! How delightful.

Anna Elizabeth said...

Sweet childish sissy! Love that she shared her joy playing dolls with her girlfriends. That's so adorable and precious!

x said...

Age regression through hypnosis is fascinating. One would think that most would not succumb to it. But sissy annie is so weak, docile, and submissive. She is very lucky to have a mommy and girlfriends who care for her.

Abigail Dotson said...

It is very impressive that annie was so open with you. I did enjoy reading her comments about me. Annie is a sweetheart!