Friday, November 10, 2023

My New Friend: Sissy Princess Annie, part two

See part one, posted yesterday

I asked about the level of acceptance Annie seems to have when in public:

Annie has always been a brave little sissy, not wanting to hide in the closet like most other sissies. She took a great deal of risks to be out in public before we met. I had to explain to her that girls, especially sissies, need to be extremely careful. The first time I took her out in public, she clung to me like any scared little sissy would. (Annie has never exhibited any desire for independence, like most children, since we have been together) She has experienced being called a "sissy" and other hurtful names. I have taught her to love those names and thank the person for the compliments. No one has ever objected to her presence in any public setting. That is because she has been taught proper manners. She also knows that all females are superior. When we are in a setting where there are lots of other little girls (like the American Girl stores or Puppetry Center, etc.) she is to always defer to the other girls. I love that I have taken a male and regressed him into a sweet sissy princess!

During the first year together I was having some serious behavioral issues with Annie. I will not tolerate boy behaviors. I cut off her long hair and put her in wigs. I punished her by taking her out in a crew cut and all dolled up in makeup and a lovely pink dress. The humiliation was very, very intense. Not only were the boy behaviors a problem but she developed an attitude that she was cuter and prettier that all girls. The wig is a constant reminder that she is a sissy. I do take her to the salon for her nails and other beauty treatments, Dr Dotson has been working with Sissy Annie on her narcissism.

Dr Dotson has been incredible, She is an expert in "deviant" behavior. I do not consider "deviant" to be negative, Just different from the "norm". Annie is a child. Legally, emotionally, intellectually and socially. She has girlfriends her age. I need to be very careful about that because many people would reach the wrong conclusions. It’s another reason that I keep her locked in chastity.

There is one special trigger that I love the most. When someone calls her "Precious" it reinforces her entire self-image as a sissy princess! She tingles all over--a reminder of what a blessed girl she is. I give her a warm hug and tell her how much I love her. Then I tell her we are going to make a plan to go to the American Girl store to shop for her dollies and make a plan to have lunch there with other girls. A very special reward. So Sissy Annie knows about the connection with "precious" and the reward. She tries very hard to show women how femme, delicate, dainty, girly, etc. she us. She must not ever hint at the word or she is paddled for narcissism. All little girls love the attention they get for being little princesses. Annie is the same. Annie's need for my approval is over-the-top! I love our mornings when I bathe, dress, feed, etc. and get her ready for the day.

She is physically a male but she has been on female hormones for many years. That means physical and emotional changes. I am not in favor of SRS. If she cannot get pregnant then what is the point. Annie has never, in her life, had intimate sex with a girl. I love that about her. I know she has some arousal. That only heightens her need to be the sissy princess! She gets emotional release. She is milked monthly for prostate health but that is not sexual release. Her blog is also an excellent forum for her to show off. She loves all the comments, from the ladies, on her posts. Very reinforcing! Sometimes when I bathe her I play a bit with her nubbin. I rub it and even kiss it. Sissy Annie just purrs! So cute! I like to remind her that the only way she can please a woman is to be the perfect sissy princess!

As you now know I subscribe to the FISH approach for transforming males into sissies. This is something I explained to Sissy Annie during her transformation.

"You are locked in chastity. You little nubbin is locked away so you cannot self-pleasure like a bad sissy. The male's privates are a source of his strength but also the point of his greatest weakness. It requires release on a regular basis. Once the sissy gets release he is ashamed and loses the desire to exhibit his sissiness until the next time he needs release. It is much better for the sissy to be on edge and live with his need for feminization, sissification and more. Instead of a physical release the sissy is able to attain an emotional release without losing that edge. "

In Sissy Annie's blog posts she is displaying and sharing what a sissy princess she is. . She loves the humiliation. But it's not really a humiliation in the common sense. The real meaning of humiliation is a painful loss of pride, self-respect, or dignity. That's not what Sissy Annie feels. She feels the happiness and joy of being a sissy princess. She loves being shown off to women and girls for the sissy princess that she is.

For more about annie, visit her blog.

9 comments:

Holly said...

There is a great deal of detail to cover. Plus sissies are complex and unique. You did a great job summarizing sissy princess annie and her lifestyle.


Jennifer H. said...

Sissies are fun toys and playthings for a powerful woman. But I have always wondered if sissies are born or made. In the case of sissy annie one can definitely state that he was born a sissy. So weak and submissive. But Ms Holly had the ability and power to feminize, sissify and infantalize him into a perfect delicate and dainty sissy princess! How wonderful!! Love the childish photos!

Bambi Lou Boopsy said...

sissy annie is one of the most effeminate and deeply sissified little pansies I have ever seen. Her backstory is fascinating. I almost concluded this was a case of forced feminization. Just the opposite. Sissy obviously has loved the journey!

x said...

The lovely pics of sissy princess annie are truly stunning! A darling & dainty little girl sissy who loves femininity and girlism! Please share more!

Adriana said...

OMG! Sissy Annie is a beautiful little girl! Her smile is her best feature! I enjoyed browsing her photos before I read both posts! Even more fascinating! Those lovely pictures say even more. She obviously loves her new life as a sissy princess! How childish is she really???

Sissy Discipline said...

I have been following sissy princess annie on her blog! However this is exceptional! sissy annie's backstory is fascinating. I hope you continue to interview her and share more. I love reading about the sissification of men. Thanks so much! Is there some aspect of her regression to a child that surprises you the most?

LadyShannon said...

In my experience submissive sissies are excellent candidates for hypnosis! They are susceptible to hypnotic suggestion, specific triggers and true mind control. Dr Dotson seems to be a licensed psychiatrist who provides therapy and is quite knowledgable in these areas. Thanks for sharing this fascinating backstory about sissy annie and her mommy. Sissy truly is an adorable child.

Anna Elizabeth said...

This is so fascinating. One would not expect this. It puts her in a different (better?) class of sissy! Still extremely submissive and loving her childlike lifestyle.

"The real meaning of humiliation is a painful loss of pride, self-respect, or dignity. That's not what Sissy Annie feels. She feels the happiness and joy of being a sissy princess. She loves being shown off to women and girls for the sissy princess that she is."

Lady Debra said...

"Pansy" is so pretty, in her darling dress, among the lovely flowers. She looks so content and happy knowing mommy is always there to care for her!