Monday, November 10, 2008

Catching Up...

I realize I haven't posted much about myself on this blog in a few weeks, and there are reasons for that:

1. I haven't been doing much in the TV/CD vein lately. I last dressed at all two weeks ago. Last week, I was completely bogged down in work and volunteering. Election day I spent at the polls as a minority inspector; Saturday I was at my church's diocesan convention.

2. Late last week, the flash drive I keep all my TV/CD active files on got corrupted. (Don't ask me how.) So I've spent a lot of time in the past few days trying to reconstruct what I can. It means I have to reshoot a bunch of head shots and edit them into femme looks in the near future.

On the other hand, I got to thinking about some new shopping trips over the weekend, and this week gives me the opportunity for it. I've decided I need some "party" looks...something shiny and dressy. This morning, I made an early trip to Kmart and came up with a black knit top with big crystals around the scoop neck, and a shiny blue knit top with horizontal stripes.

Tomorrow, I'm making a more extensive trip, probably to Target, Kohl's, and Burlington Coat. If I get out that way, I may try the local Boscov's, too. I'd love to find a really pretty party dress.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

Ahhh... Something fancy and shiny. I could only wish.

Maybe you should make a backup of your flash drive.

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Why wish? Next time you're shopping for Karen, look for something.

And, yeah, I have to do that.