Friday, November 14, 2008

Shiny Blue

This is a blue knit top with horizontal stripes shot through with silver thread. It's actually shinier in person than it shows in these pics. I've paired it with my fave black straight short skirt and a wide white belt.



And I don't know what it is about that blonde wig--but everytime I put it on, the sexpot comes out in me.



Didn't mention it before, but you'll note I finally found something that works as an ankle bracelet for me. It's actually a faux pearl bracelet--one of the ones with an elastic string--that I can make fit over my ankles. I think ankle bracelets--especially big ones--are incredibly sexy.

More pics of this outfit are here.

2 comments:

Karen Singer said...

A really nice combo. I think I like it better with the red hair in these pictures. And I think I like the brightness of the red dress better in the last set. But lookin' Beautiful!

Karen

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Yeah--the red hair does work with the blue. In fact, I like the one leaning on the wall so much I'm thinking of making it my profile pic.