Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Shopping Disappointment

Went to Wal-Mart today to see if they had anything I'd like...and, no, not a thing. I suspect Fall 2009 won't be my season.

And I got a return e-mail from Payless about the shoes I've been looking for. That wasn't much help either. But they did suggest that I could ask the store clerk to use something called the "Lot Locator" to find them. Wasn't clear if that would just tell me where the nearest store that has them is, or if they could actually have them delivered to a local outlet, though.

I'll give it a shot next week.

In the meantime, I pulled out some older stuff for the next round of dressing, including a couple of outfits I haven't worn in a while. Now, all I need is some new ideas for poses....Hmmmmmm.....

No comments: