Sunday, September 6, 2009

Say Hello to Bathgate

It occurs to me I've never introduced my readers here to the work of one of my favorite artists.

Bathgate 212 creates some of the loveliest and sexiest TV art I've ever seen, all based on the feminization of animated characters, both human and not. Here's a couple of samples:



BG isn't terribly prolific...his work takes time and effort. I'd say he averages a new image every couple of months. But more of his work can be seen at his Flickr page:

Bathgate 212 on Flickr

If you leave a comment, tell 'im Dani sent you.

2 comments:

Bathgate21 said...

Wow...I'm flattered as always when someone takes the time to promote my stuff. It never ceases to amaze me that other people enjoy them. They seem (to me anyway) so particular to ME that I never really think about the reaction.

OK maybe not "NEVER"...Lol...but rarely. It's only when someone like you makes an effort to say "look at these" that it hits home that there are others out there like myself.

I may not be prolific, but its that one fact that makes me keep doing them at all.

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

For years I felt the same way about my writing. I was doing it to "push my own buttons"...so it was amazing to me to discover that so many other people not only had the same buttons, but enjoyed the particular way I pushed them.

I look forward to more work from you, always, my friend.